- maps update, many minor bugs fixed (missing stations etc)
- new languages added (Korean, Portuguese)
- fixed minor errors in calls
- fixed issues with incidents not being generated.
- minor fixes of Call Editor.
- every Operator's quote now has a shorter version for buttons
- calls number per duty rebalanced
- bonuses rebalanced
- equipment selling now possible
- firing staff members now possible
- equipment and vehicles of same type are stacked
- time speed returns to the previous speed after call ends
- server maps update!
- minor CallEditor bugfixing
- japanese addresses fixed
- CallEditor can now be used to edit and upload your calls!
- workshop calls are now supported! Download them from workshop to answer them in Free Game mode!
- default calls modifications can now be made
- linux version libraries compatibility FIXED
- small cities with no road names fixed
- Advanced Certification achievement level required lowered to 6 from 7
- Pathfinding upgraded
- Game Loading reconstructed to cause fewer hangups
- fights happen less often
- fighters can give up when overwhelmed
- Japanese language added
- alfa version of call editor can be found in CONTRIBUTORS beta!
- calls answering can be disabled in Free Game mode
- workshop support for custom languages!
- calls files can now be edited
- custom calls can now be added (and started by codes)
- disappearing vehicles fixed
- some empty lines in calls fixed
- minor changes
- Unique Stories mode added for career mode!
- Russian language added
- rename team code option added
- teams reassignment possible by dragging
- time management buttons (Z X as default)
- keys reassignment possible
- too high framerate fixed
- muffle dialogs option added
- minor bugfixes
- some calls dead loops are fixed
- French proofreading
v1.00.00 - Release version!
- "officer down" radio report
- gun shot lines
- cities names are localized
- splash screen added
- invisible fighters fixed
- numerous minor bugs fixed
- Final City - Washington!
- 6 new generable calls: fights, fires, pains, car thefts and illegal parking
- many more campaign calls added.
- DLC Collectors Content is now supported
- Different cities sizes are now supported
- You can now choose to search and download "towns" too
- Huge server side improvements
- Menu performance improved
- OnMouseOver effects and tips
- French, Spanish and Polish now supported
- New Tips pictures
- Additional On-Site pictures
- Difficulty balancing - shootings are more common, more reports, more calls, bigger penalties
- The last unit can now leave, if there are no heavily injured
- Correct Audio mixing
- Tutorial is now voiceovered
- Dozens of language, voice and mechanics fixes
- Screenshots stored in persistent data path.
- server update!
- some towns are now also available to download
- some previously unavailable cities are now fixed
- more achievements unlocked
- time management improved
- units and equipment bonuses now work correctly
- team members efficiency balancing
- calls bugfixes and corrections
- ultrawide resolution (21:9) now supported
- First Aid tips added to loading screen!
- LINUX compatibility!
- first achievements are possible to be unlocked!
- campagin cities rebalanced
- many smaller bugfixes
- you can reassign team members tasks by choosing them and clicking the target in OnSite window
- status icons on/off by space button
- news bar for important team messages
- team members performance rebalanced
- policemen and firemen can now very slowly secure heavily injured
- added an option to mute the operator voice (good for streamers)
- fixed issues with pathfinding
- new duty time clock
- loads of conversation fixes
- dialog options shortened
- fixed san francisco event (reset city required)
- equipment and vehicles buyable by dragging
- equipment saved and used correctly
- teams checks before duty start
- game saves after clicking "start deployment"
- fighting bugfixes
- team members die correctly
- firemen vehicles are faster
- enter button now confirms a window
- Crash to desktop during some chases fixed
- female radio voice added
- Ignoring conversations rebalanced
- changed conversations background sounds
- not disappearing on mouseovers fixed
- policemen ranks fixed
- fixed zoom issues
- added equipment descriptions
- added loads of kickstarter backers photos
- added sound and music settings
- some cities errors are now supported
- basic police copter is now cheaper
RESET GAME DATA (IN INGAME OPTIONS) MIGHT BE REQUIRED!
- game goes BETA
- career mode unlocked
- 5 cities in career mode
- 2 new generable calls sets
- 30 new scenario calls
- balance: changed report popularities, speeds etc.
- save game bugfixes
- maps bugfixes
- additional POIs
- more cities available to download
- second radio voice
- many minor bugfixes
- money bonuses after duties for each reputation point
- extra bonus for every 10 reputation points
- new recruits (1-3) every duty
- extended After Action Reports
- "City Of The Day" feature in Free Game mode
- added more supporters photos
- fights are less possible
- driving skill of the 1st team member influences speed and acceleration more.
- performance fixes in menu
- delete city option
- reset button clears all data, inluding maps
- map data fixes
- map downloadment fixes
- downloaded city is displayed as 1st
- new Point of Interests in map data
- back button in credits works
- fixed empty call dead loop
- fixed camera movement
- fixed tutorial deadends
- only patrolling units respond to events now
- only police vehicles can stop fugitives
- visual fixes
- added more supporters photos
- first alpha release to the Kickstarter community.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.